Countdown to Zordan's Arrival

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ticker Tock: 25 Weeks

Ahhh, I'm finally out of the papaya-stage!! I'm a beautiful, beautiful eggplant this week!! So exciting! I think I'm just thrilled to no longer be a papaya!! I have been busy growing and getting ready to greet the world, though - it's making me pretty tired!

This weekend, I joined The Moms for our first childbirth class - very fun! I already know what needs to happen, but this is pretty new to them! It was fun being with all the other babies-to-be and watching all the parents-to-be learn how to bring us into the world! Oh, I just can't wait!! Tee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I'll have Mum read me what you write, so make it funny, or heartfelt, or even dull - hey, there's very little entertainment to compare it to in here!