Countdown to Zordan's Arrival

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ticker Tock: 28 Weeks

I'm an eggplant still, but I don't even care. This weekend I got to meet my Grampa and Gigi! They came to help The Mom's put together my very first pieces of furniture. Oh what a treat! I can't wait to meet them when I'm on the outside, but for now, I'm just happy to have gotten to spend the weekend with them - and get glimpses of my new room! Tee hee!!


Mama and Grampa celebrating over the completion of my changing table.

Another celebratory high-five over my pretty, pretty crib!

I tried to kick Grampa really hard, but alas, he couldn't feel me.
Soon, Grampa, soon! I promise!

My crib - all dressed and ready for me!
Mum and I were too busy instructing Grampa and Mama in the construction of my furniture to be in many of our pictures and Gigi was too busy taking the pictures, so didn't get in any of them! No matter - I'll remember this weekend fondly and I'm sure The Moms will tell me the stories of this weekend for a long time to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I'll have Mum read me what you write, so make it funny, or heartfelt, or even dull - hey, there's very little entertainment to compare it to in here!