Countdown to Zordan's Arrival

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, September 12, 2011

Ticker Tock: 24 Weeks

I'm starting to really dislike papaya. Yes, that's right, according to my ticker, I'm papaya again this week. It's just my opinion, but I think the ticker creators could have come up with something creative  for these last few weeks instead of boring us with papaya after papaya - a never-ending papaya story.

My great-aunt Jan passed away over the weekend. I know Mum and Nana have been really sad. It's interesting being a yet-to-be-born baby - I get to live both on heaven and on earth, so I've met my sweet and funny Great-Aunt Jan. Before finding out that Aunt Jan had passed, Mum, Mom, and Nana were talking on Friday about Great-Aunt Jan teasing Mum about her squeaky voice and hoping that she would tease me about mine when we met. Honestly, we were too busy giggling for much talking - though she did teach me some secret naughty things to do to drive The Moms crazy! Tee hee! Be happy and raise a ruckus in Heaven, Great Aunt! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I'll have Mum read me what you write, so make it funny, or heartfelt, or even dull - hey, there's very little entertainment to compare it to in here!