Countdown to Zordan's Arrival

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ticker Tock: 31 Weeks (October 30- November 5)

I'm still a squash and feel like I may be one forever, but I just have a few weeks before I get to meet my family, so I can't complain. We're down into the single digits, weekwise: just NINE weeks!! Oh how I can't wait!!

This week's been pretty busy, but kinda lowkey. Nana's here, which is fun. She stayed after the shower to help Mum at an upcoming show so we've gotten to spend a lot of time together. She'll be leaving soon, but will be back around about the time I'm making my appearance, so I'll get to meet her in person right away, which is super exciting!! Nana's already warned me that The Moms are a little bit crazy and The Moms have warned me that Nana's a little bit crazy, so I just can't wait to meet her! I know I'll fit right in!! Tee hee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I'll have Mum read me what you write, so make it funny, or heartfelt, or even dull - hey, there's very little entertainment to compare it to in here!