Countdown to Zordan's Arrival

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ticker Tock: 34 Weeks

Ahhh, closer and closer still! I'm really very impatient to arrive. I hear The Moms and Nana doing something everyday to get ready for me. Yesterday, Nana washed and dried all my clothes and Mum folded them all up - I heard her oohing and aahing over my little socks and snuggling her face into my blankets. And then Mama joined in and she and Mum put all my clothes away with even more oohing and aahing! There's so many fun and exciting things to explore out there and so many wonderful people. It's so hard to be stuck in here with just this cord for company! But Mum made me promise to be patient. Just a few more weeks. . .

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like we both have impatient babies on our hands, Michelle! I had a feeling mine was coming early, so I told her to hang in there until she was at least 38 weeks, and she came at 38 weeks, right on the dot! Even then, she was slightly too small, so she had to spend a night in NICU. She was perfetly healthy, though, so they put her in the regular nursery the next day, and she got to go home with me the day after that. She's doing great now, and growing like crazy! She has already gained a pound in the past 2 1/2 weeks.

    Zordan, if I had Moms like yours, I would be excited to meet them too. But if you come out too early, you'll have to spend time in the NICU like mine did, and that is not fun at all! You should stay in there as long as you can so that you'll be able to go straight home with your Moms!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment. I'll have Mum read me what you write, so make it funny, or heartfelt, or even dull - hey, there's very little entertainment to compare it to in here!