Countdown to Zordan's Arrival

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Baby Spa Tubs and Other Fun Things

The Moms went and picked out a lot of wonderful things they'd like for me - I didn't really understand the whole event since they didn't buy anything, they just ooohed and aahed and used some funny machine with a red eye to click at things. But they seemed to have a good time. Everytime I saw something I really liked I gave Mum a swift kick. Most things she agreed with, but one item in particular she wouldn't even consider: a spa tub. Mama was all for it, but Mum thought it was absolutely ridiculous! She said "I don't have a spa tub, so the baby doesn't need a spa tub!" I'm not sure her logic is sound, though: Mum doesn't have a mobile over her bed or a night light shaped like a sheep, either, but she seems to think I need one of each! Oh, well. Mama assured me that there's a much more fun way of making bubbles in my tub that she'll teach me! I can't wait! Tee hee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I'll have Mum read me what you write, so make it funny, or heartfelt, or even dull - hey, there's very little entertainment to compare it to in here!