Countdown to Zordan's Arrival

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ticker Tock: 17 Weeks

Wow, time seems to be flying, which really excites me! I can't wait to hang out with my Moms and all their friends and my new family! I'm 17 weeks along and I'm feeling stronger and stronger everyday. My ticker says I'm the size of an onion (though I don't think onion is a fruit!) and I feel as strong as an onion - tee hee! This week, you would think I was going to be a cherry, though. Mum has been eating massive amounts of cherries and I can't get her to stop no matter how much I kick and thrash around. It's beginning to feel like that scene from The Witches of Eastwick in here! I really can't wait until another fruit catches her taste buds' attention - though I am grateful that she's not eating as many onions as she is cherries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I'll have Mum read me what you write, so make it funny, or heartfelt, or even dull - hey, there's very little entertainment to compare it to in here!