Countdown to Zordan's Arrival

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ticker Tock: 14 Weeks

Hello everyone! I'm sorry, I've been a very lazy baby this week. Mum's off this week, so we've been sleeping in and napping a lot and I've been neglecting my blog. But, as you can see from my ticker, this week I'm 14 weeks along and the size of a lemon. Which is a bit confusing to me: a lemon seems a bit smaller than the peach I was last week, but maybe I'm thinking of those Georgian peaches The Moms enjoy when they visit Grampa and Gigi in Georgia? One funny thing about being a lemon this week: this weekend, before we knew I'd be a lemon, Mum made a batch of Lemon Arugula Soup - yum! Well, we're on Mission: Organization this week, and we'd better get back to it. Between our naps, Mum is "organizing and purging to make room for baby," though we haven't really made much progress, but I think that's mostly my fault. I'm going to try to let her stay awake for the whole day today, but we'll see - tee hee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I'll have Mum read me what you write, so make it funny, or heartfelt, or even dull - hey, there's very little entertainment to compare it to in here!