Countdown to Zordan's Arrival

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Flop Around

I don't know what Mum was dreaming about last night, but boy was she flopping around a lot. It kept me up! Thank goodness I can sleep all day - tee hee.

Actually, her flopping got me thinking. When Mum was really sick with morning sickness, she would constantly complain about Mama flopping around. She'd sing a little song about it every morning:
To the tune of "Jump Around"
Flop around.
Flop around.
Flop up. flop up, and flop down.
Flop, flop, flop. flop. . .

And now she's the one flopping around all night. And even funnier: I've been flopping around for weeks, but soon I'll be big enough for Mum to feel it and I'll be the flopper in the family! We're passing the torch - from one flopper to another! I love that I already take after The Moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I'll have Mum read me what you write, so make it funny, or heartfelt, or even dull - hey, there's very little entertainment to compare it to in here!