Countdown to Zordan's Arrival

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, July 11, 2011

Ticker Tock: 15 Weeks

Ahhh, as you can see by my ticker, I'm 15 weeks along and the size of a navel orange. I'm moving all around and poking Mum whenever I can, but she doesn't seem to notice - actually I think she notices, but claims it's gas! I'm not gas, Mum!! It's funny that I'm traveling through all Mum's favorite fruits here lately. Of course it'd be a real kicker if one week I was the size of a watermelon - Mum's ultimate favorite fruit (or a Jack Fruit, which is even bigger!) I think Mum would change her mind about natural childbirth then and there!! Tee hee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I'll have Mum read me what you write, so make it funny, or heartfelt, or even dull - hey, there's very little entertainment to compare it to in here!