Countdown to Zordan's Arrival

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ticker Tock: 19 Weeks

Ahhh, so close to halfway to meeting my Moms! This wait is SO hard, but I'm kinda glad I'm in here - from the sounds of it, there's a lot of work being done out there. I know my Moms and their friends are working hard to get our house ready for me, but from in here it sounds like they're tearing down our current house and building us a new one! Thankfully, this morning, all is quiet, and Mum and I are enjoying a yummy mango smoothie - which, of course, is pretty funny, since this week, I'm the size of a large mango! Mum's eaten something mango every day since Friday! I love how in tune we are! Tee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I'll have Mum read me what you write, so make it funny, or heartfelt, or even dull - hey, there's very little entertainment to compare it to in here!