Countdown to Zordan's Arrival

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, August 15, 2011

Ticker Tock: 20 Weeks - Officially HALFWAY There!!

Oh this is an exciting, exciting week!! I'm about halfway to meeting my Moms and all my new friends and family AND I jumped from the size of a mango to a CANTALOUPE!! I knew I was tired for some reason - I've been wearing myself out with all this growing - and wearing Mum out, too! Mum has not been eating a lot of cantaloupe like she's eaten all the other fruits - it's just never been a favorite of hers. Twenty weeks has brought a lot of activity to the house, though: friends like Beth Ann and Sue helping Mama paint and The Moms purging and getting everything organized in preparation for my arrival. Mum and I have actually been very uninvolved in most of the activity, which I know is really hard for my Mum, but safer for me - plus, she's working really hard helping me grow, so I'm really happy that she's concentrating on that instead! Oh, I just can't believe I have only 20 weeks to go! I can't wait, tee hee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I'll have Mum read me what you write, so make it funny, or heartfelt, or even dull - hey, there's very little entertainment to compare it to in here!