Countdown to Zordan's Arrival

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ticker Tock: 21 Weeks

So, we're officially in the second half of my pre-world-entry growth. I'm feeling very anxious to get out there and meet people. I've been thinking a lot about my grandparents lately. I got to meet Nana very early on when she came while I was still making Mum so sick. That was a fun visit - for everyone except Mum, really. I can't wait to meet Grampa and Gigi, though. Now that my ears are wired up, I chat with Nana on the phone often - you'd be amazed at how advanced cell phone technology is in here. Sounds like she's right next to me! I also eavesdrop on The Mom's conversations with Grampa and Gigi, but it's really not the same. I'm not patient enough to wait til I'm in the world to meet them, though, so I'm glad they'll be coming to Rochester for a visit in October!

So, this week, according to my ticker, I'm the size of a banana. Is that confusing for anyone else? Granted, I don't know a lot about a lot of things, but even I know that a cantaloupe (my size last week) is bigger than a banana! Mum does indeed eat at least a banana a day, but she's been doing that for a while, so it's not really part of the eat-whatever-fruit-Zordan-is-the-size-of pattern.

There's still a lot of ruckus going on in our house getting ready for my arrival. Aunt BethAnn and Aunt Sue have been really helpful to Mama with all the painting. And I've heard the Aunt Sue has brought me a couple gifts, but The Moms won't let me see them until my birth day! Maybe Mum will show you all on her blog (which I read all the time - again, technology is amazing!) Tee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I'll have Mum read me what you write, so make it funny, or heartfelt, or even dull - hey, there's very little entertainment to compare it to in here!