Countdown to Zordan's Arrival

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ticker Tock: 22 Weeks

Ahh, the weeks are just flying by! According to my ticker, I'm the size of a papaya. I think I'm about a medium sized one - they can be HUGE!! Mum was telling me about some of the exotic fruit she explores with Gigi and she said papayas can be delicate all the way to humongous! Now, I won't claim to be a delicate and tiny baby, but I'm not humongous yet! In fact, I've recently learned a bit of acrobatics and have been flipping over and over like an Olympic gymnast while Mum is at work. Now I wouldn't have room to do that if I were already the size of one of those monster papayas, right? Tee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. I'll have Mum read me what you write, so make it funny, or heartfelt, or even dull - hey, there's very little entertainment to compare it to in here!